Report NEP-DCM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeri, Eva & Danielis, Romeo & Pofuk, Tin & Rotaris, Lucia & Rusich, Andrea, 2013. "Scenari di penetrazione di mercato di automobili con differenti tipologie di alimentazione," Working Papers 1304, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Jinsoo Bae & Yun Jeong Choi & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2014. "Fixed and mobile broadband; Are they substitutes or complements?," Working papers 2014rwp-68, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- W. Robert Reed & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Jacques Poot, 2014. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of Alternative Meta-Analysis Estimators in the Presence of Publication Bias," Working Papers in Economics 14/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha, 2014. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum: An Experimental Investigation," MPRA Paper 58010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinho Bertanha & Petra Moser, 2014. "Spatial Errors in Count Data Regressions," NBER Working Papers 20374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "The income elasticity of air travel: a meta-analysis," Working Papers eco_2014_6, Deakin University, Department of Economics.