Report NEP-DCM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tomás del Barrio Casto & William Nilsson & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2013. "How wrong can you be, without noticing? Further evidence on speci cation errors in the Conditional Logit," Working Papers 1318, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Anna Bartczak, 2013. "The role of altruism in non-market valuation. An application to the Białowieża Forest," Working Papers 2013-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2013. "Generalised instrumental variable models," CeMMAP working papers CWP43/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).