Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordström, Jonas, 2013. "Valuation of Health Inputs and Convenience in New Products," Working Papers 2013:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," Working Papers halshs-00805744, HAL.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2013. "What do instrumental variable models deliver with discrete dependent variables?," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Random coefficients in static games of complete information," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rhona Barr & Susana Mourato, 2012. "Investigating fishersï¿½ preferences for the design of marine Payments for Environmental Services schemes," GRI Working Papers 101, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Ori Heffetz & Miles S. Kimball & Alex Rees-Jones, 2013. "Can Marginal Rates of Substitution Be Inferred from Happiness Data? Evidence from Residency Choices," NBER Working Papers 18927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Sirchenko, 2013. "A model for ordinal responses with an application to policy interest rate," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 148, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Item repec:kan:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore