Report NEP-DCM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Daniel Kemptner & Arne Uhlendorff, 2012. "Bayesian Procedures as a Numerical Tool for the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1210, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ags:uwauwp:123276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen & Xingfei Liu, 2012. "Dynamic Skill Accumulation,Comparative Advantages,Compulsory Schooling and Earnings," Working Papers 2012-01, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Julie Poirier, 2012. "How to Deal with Protest Bids and Preference for the Status Quo in Choice Experiments ?," Working Papers 2012-02, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Eric Gautier & Erwann Le Pennec, 2011. "Adaptive Estimation in the Nonparametric Random Coefficients Binary Choice Model by Needlet Thresholding," Working Papers 2011-20, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.