Report NEP-DCM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura GRIGOLON & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Nested logit or random coefficients logit? A comparison of alternative discete models of product differentiation," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.24, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Meghan Skira, 2012. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 792, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & Kadziela, Tadeusz, 2012. "We want to sort! - assessing households' preferences for sorting waste," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Guofang Huang & Ahmed Khwaja & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Short Run Needs and Long Term Goals: A Dynamic Model of Thirst Management," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1856, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Holguer Xavier JARA TAMAYO, 2011. "The effect of non-pecuniary job attributes on labour supply," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.27, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.