Report NEP-DCM-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pepermans, Guido, 2011. "Do Flemish Households Value Renewables?," Working Papers 2011/05, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Rousseau, Sandra & Vranken, Liesbet, 2011. "The Impact of Information on the Willingness-to-Pay for Labeled Organic Food Products," Working Papers 2011/04, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:11/2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4265 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michaud, C. & Llerena, D. & Joly, I., 2012. "Willingness to pay for environmental attributes of non-food agricultural products: a real choice experiment," Working Papers 201201, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Naoshi Doi & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of the National Treatment Obligation Under the WTO: The Case of Japanese Shochu ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-834, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2011. "An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.