Report NEP-DCM-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Capturing Preferences Under Incomplete Scenarios Using Elicited Choice Probabilities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32626, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2011. "Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Programming Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers 2011-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dale Whittington & Vic Adamowicz, 2010. "The Use of Hypothetical Baselines in Stated Preference Surveys," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp201009s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2010.
- Concepción Román & Juan Carlos Martín & Raquel Espino & Ana Isabel Arencibia, 2011. "Efficient Versus Non-Efficient Stated Choice Designs. A Comparison In A Mode Choice Context," Working Papers 0211, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2011. "Is China climbing up the quality ladder? Estimating cross country differences in product quality using Eurostat's COMEXT trade database," Working Paper Series 1310, European Central Bank.