Report NEP-DCM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leif Andreassen & Tom Kornstad, 2010. "Transitions to disability and rehabilitation," Discussion Papers 641, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- P. B. Anand, 2010. "Consumer Preferences for Water Supply? An Application of Choice Models to Urban India," Working Papers id:3287, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em6/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hailu, Atakelty & Gao, Lei, 2010. "Recreational trip timing and duration prediction: A research note," Working Papers 97474, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Raguragavan, Jananee & Hailu, Atakelty & Burton, Michael P., 2010. "Economic valuation of recreational fishing in Western Australia," Working Papers 97473, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore