Report NEP-DCM-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14764/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010. "A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions," MPRA Paper 23163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Schneider, Udo, 2010. "Estimating ordered categorical variables using panel data: a generalized ordered probit model with an autofit procedure," MPRA Paper 23203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Abhijit Banerji & Victor Manyong & Keith Tomlins & Priscilla Hamukwala & Nitya Mittal, 2010. "Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit the Demand for a Nutritious Food: Willingness-to-Pay for Orange Maize in Rural Zambia," Working papers 186, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Dang Le Hoa & Nguyen Thi Y Ly, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for the Preservation of Lo Go - Xa Mat National Park in Vietnam," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200911t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Nov 2009.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Undergrounding Electricity and Telecommunications Wires," MPRA Paper 23164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duangmany Luangmany & Souphandone Voravong & Kaisorn Thanthathep & Daovinh Souphonphacdy & Malabou Baylatry, 2009. "Valuing Environmental Services Using Contingent Valuation Method," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200910t4, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2009.
- Pek, Chuen Khee & Othman, Jamal, 2009. "Solid Waste Disposal: A Choice Experiment Experience in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23126, University Library of Munich, Germany.