Report NEP-DCM-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qian Chen & David E. Giles, 2009. "Finite-Sample Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Binary Logit Model With Random Covariates," Econometrics Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Heller, Yuval, 2009. "Justifiable choice," MPRA Paper 15645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig E. Landry & Paul Hindsley & Okmyung Bin & Jamie B. Kruse & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth R. Wilson, 2009. "Weathering the Storm: Measuring Household Willingness-to-Pay for Risk-Reduction in Post-Katrina New Orleans," Working Papers 09-18, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2010.
- Franco Mariuzzo & Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2009. "Coverage of Retail Stores and Discrete Choice Models of Demand: Estimating Price Elasticities and Welfare Effects," Working Papers 200922, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.