Report NEP-DCM-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2007. "Do irrelevant commodities matter?," Post-Print hal-00246315, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00250130_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & García, Jorge H. & Löfgren, Åsa, 2008. "Conformity and the demand for environmental goods," Working Papers in Economics 286, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2008. "A choice experiment on coca cropping," Working Papers in Economics 287, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2008. "Career Progression and Comparative Advantage," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-03, McMaster University.
- Huang, Biao, 2007. "The Use of Pseudo Panel Data for Forecasting Car Ownership," MPRA Paper 7086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2008. "Contingent valuation of natural resources: a case study for Sicily," ISAE Working Papers 91, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).