Report NEP-DCM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vargas Barrenechea, Martin, 2007. "First Derivatives of the log-L for the multivariate probit model," MPRA Paper 5214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost & Helena I. Marques, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries Using Multilevel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_22, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00175925_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176033_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcin Owczarczuk, 2007. "On modified discriminant analysis," Working Papers 6, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "The Link between Environmental Innovation, Patents, and Environmental Management," DRUID Working Papers 07-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.