Report NEP-DCM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew G. Nagler, 2005. "Adverse Network Effects, Moral Hazard, and the Case of Sport-Utility Vehicles," Working Papers 05-20, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 06-10, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- Seung-Hyun Hong & Leonardo Rezende, 2006. "Network Effects, Switching Costs, and Underlying Preferences in Operating Systems for Servers: A Case of Linux vs. Windows," Working Papers 06-12, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "Simulation of Merger in Mobile Telephony in Portugal," Working Papers 06-22, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Jiyoung Kim, 2006. "A Structural Analysis for Consumer's Dynamic Switching Decision in the Cellular Service Industry," Working Papers 06-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.