Report NEP-DCM-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2006. "Testing Preference Axioms in Discrete Choice experiments: A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 06-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ian J. Bateman & Michael P. Cameron & Antreas Tsoumas, 2006. "Investigating the Characteristics of Stated Preferences for Reducing the Impacts of Air Pollution: A Contingent Valuation Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 06/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2005. "A Market Basket Analysis Conducted with a Multivariate Logit Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alistair Munro & Ian J. Bateman, 2006. "Household versus individual valuation: what’s the difference?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/02, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2006.