Report NEP-DCM-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven B. Caudill & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Testing for Hypothetical Bias in Contingent Valuation Using a Latent Choice Multinomial Logit Model," Working Papers 06-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Stremersch, S., 2004. "Consumer Preferences for Mass Customization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-087-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh, 2006. "Assessing management options for weed control with demanders and non-demanders in a choice experiment," Working Papers in Economics 208, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Hess & Denis Bolduc & John Polak, 2005. "Random Covariance Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models," ERSA conference papers ersa05p375, European Regional Science Association.
- André De Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Dany Nguyen Luong, 2005. "An integrated Land use – Transportation model for Paris area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p421, European Regional Science Association.
- Eric Kroes & Abigail Lierens & Marco Kouwenhoven, 2005. "The airport Network and Catchment area Competition Model - A comprehensive airport demand forecasting system using a partially observed database," ERSA conference papers ersa05p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Geoff Hyman & John Polak & Charlene Rohr, 2005. "Modelling departure time and mode choice," ERSA conference papers ersa05p688, European Regional Science Association.
- Dirk Van Amelsfort & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Valuation of uncertainty in travel time and arrival time - some findings from a choice experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p721, European Regional Science Association.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Stef Proost & Saskia Van der Loo, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," ERSA conference papers ersa05p732, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Batley, 2005. "Further Exposition Of The Value Of Reliability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p750, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrizia Riganti & Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2005. "Public Preferences for Land uses’ changes - valuing urban regeneration projects at the Venice Arsenale," ERSA conference papers ersa05p756, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Boes & Rainer Winkelmann, 2006. "The Effect of Income on Positive and Negative Subjective Well-Being," SOI - Working Papers 0605, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Mohammad Arzaghi, 2005. "Networking Off Madison Avenue," Working Papers 05-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mohammad Arzaghi, 2005. "Quality Sorting and Networking: Evidence from the Advertising Agency Industry," Working Papers 05-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dominique Lepelley & Ahmed Louichi & Hatem Smaoui, 2006. "On Ehrhart Polynomials and Probability Calculations in Voting Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200610, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.