Report NEP-DCM-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianne T. de Blaeij & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2005. "Modeling ‘No-choice’ Responses in Attribute Based Valuation Surveys," Working Papers 2005.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anil Markandya & Alberto Longo, 2005. "Identification of Options and Policy Instruments for the Internalisation of External Costs of Electricity Generation. Dissemination of External Costs of Electricity Supply Making Electricity External ," Working Papers 2005.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hiselius, Lena Winslott, 2005. "Preferences regarding road transports of hazardous materials using choice experiments - any sign of biases?," Working Papers 2005:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2005. "The Case for Utilitarian Voting," Discussion Papers in Economics 653, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI & Silvia SALINI, 2005. "A comparison between alternative models for environmental ordinal data: Nonlinear PCA vs Rasch Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alexandros Benos & George Papanastasopoulos, 2005. "Extending the Merton Model: A Hybrid Approach to Assessing Credit Quality," Finance 0505020, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 2005.