Report NEP-DCM-2005-01-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DE MAEYER, Jan & PAUWELS, Tom, 2003. "Mode choice modelling. A literature review on the role of quality of service attributes and their monetary valuation in freight demand models," Working Papers 2003011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "Utilitarian Collective Choice and Voting," Discussion Papers in Economics 473, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Degan, 2003. "A Dynamic Model of Voting," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2004.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & MAYERES, Inge, . "Taxation of car-ownership, car use and public transport: Insight derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Working Papers 2004021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Does it Matter When a Power Outage Occurs? - A Choice Experiment Study on the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Power Outages," Working Papers in Economics 155, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 2004. "Binary Effectivity Rules," Discussion Paper Series dp378, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Willingness to Pay among Swedish Households to Avoid Power Outages - A Random Parameter Tobit Model Approach," Working Papers in Economics 154, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.