Report NEP-DCM-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2004. "Rationalizing Boundedly Rational Choice," Microeconomics 0407005, EconWPA, revised 21 Dec 2005.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Christopher D. Timmins, 2004. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Sorting Across Locations," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm415, Yale School of Management.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Christopher D. Timmins, 2004. "A Note on the Equilibrium Properties of Locational Sorting Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm411, Yale School of Management.
- Ekin Birol & Ágnes Gyovai & Melinda Smale, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policies in a Transition Economy: Using a Choice Experiment to Value Agricultural Biodiversity on Hungarian Small Farms," Working Papers 2004.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jonathan S. Feinstein & Edward Keating, 2003. "An Economic Analysis of Life Care," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm438, Yale School of Management.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "An Equilibrium Model of Sorting in an Urban Housing Market: The Causes and Consequences of Residential Segregation," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm410, Yale School of Management.
- Anna Alberini & Paolo Rosato & Alberto Longo & Valentina Zanatta, 2004. "Information and Willingness to Pay in a Contingent Valuation Study: The Value of S. Erasmo in the Lagoon of Venice," Working Papers 2004.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.