Report NEP-DCM-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2002. "Analyzing labor supply behavior with latent job opportunity sets and institutional choice constraints," ICER Working Papers 15-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Linda S. Ghent, 2003. "Phasing Into Retirement," NBER Working Papers 9779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Multinomial choice with social interactions," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp320, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2002. "Pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation of a dynamic structural investment model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws026218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2002. "Rational Actor Models in Political Science," ICER Working Papers 20-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.