Report NEP-CUL-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Venturini, Alessandra & Zotti, Roberto, 2019. "Drivers of Cultural Participation of Immigrants: Evidence from an Italian Survey," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201925, University of Turin.
- Maria De Los Angeles Rodriguez Cadena, 2019. "Cultural memory and cultural complex: reworking our understanding of the past in the Mexican historical television series "Malinche"," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9712059, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Francesco Passarelli & Giulia Urso & Hana Cosic, 2019. "Privatization of a Tourism Event: Do Attendees Perceive it as a Risky Cultural Lottery?," Post-Print halshs-02398648, HAL.
- Rémi Mencarelli & Damien Chaney & Mathilde Pulh, 2019. "Consumers' brand heritage experience: between acceptance and resistance," Post-Print hal-02380341, HAL.
- Simon, Ian, 2019. "The Negative Impact of Social Media on Environmental Preservation, Activities of Tourism Marketing," OSF Preprints d3s9y, Center for Open Science.
- Elizabeth Carnegie & Jerzy Kociatkiewicz, 2019. "Occupying whateverland : journeys to museums in the Baltic," Post-Print hal-02395507, HAL.