Report NEP-CUL-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Court & Benjamin Gillen & Jordi McKenzie & Charles Plott, 2015. "Two Information Aggregation Mechanisms for Predicting the Opening Weekend Box Office Revenues of Films: Boxoffice Prophecy and Guess of Guesses," Natural Field Experiments 00541, The Field Experiments Website.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Wang, Hua, 2016. "Teens and Twenties: cultural and preferences differences in the uses of time in Spain," MPRA Paper 74449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plabita Das, 2016. "The Manufacturing of Programs- An Overview of Indian Media," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106796, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rachapong Khiewpan, 2016. "The Elements of Event Sports Tourism Management of Football Clubs in Thai Premier League," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106652, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Horváth, Zsuzsanna E., 2016. "Assessing the regional impact based on destination image," MPRA Paper 74506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastien Desbureaux & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Pascale Combes Motel, 2016. "Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: Protected Natural Forests, Anthropized Forested Lands and Deforestation Leakages in Madagascar's Rainforests," Working Papers halshs-01342182, HAL.