Report NEP-CUL-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Donato & Anahita Lohrasbi, 2014. "Cultural Heritage Management for Sustainable Development in Rural Cultural Landscapes: The Case of Throne of Solomon in Iran," Working Papers 2014073, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Scarborough, Helen & Doucouliagos, Chris, 2014. "Incorporating cultural values and preferences in wetland valuation and policy," Working Papers eco_2014_3, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "A Provocative Event, Media, And Religious Choice: The Pussy Riot Case As A Natural Experiment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Sbatini, Fabio, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the koizumi regime," MPRA Paper 56093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khabyuk, Olexiy, 2014.
"Chancen einer deutsch-russischen wissenschaftlichen Zusammenarbeit am Beispiel der Medienökonomie
[Prospects for a German-Russian Scientific Cooperation in the Field of Media Economics]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe29, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Patricio Garcia-Minguez & Ausias Ribo Argemi, 2014. "Economics breeds culture," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/312, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.