Report NEP-CUL-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Di Gaetano & Isidoro Mazza, 2014. "Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow: On the implications of deaccess policies on donations to museums," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2014, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Apr 2014.
- Tristan Klocke & Joana César Machado, 2014. "Branding as a reflection of culture - An analysis of brand consumption patterns in China," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey & Magnus Resch, 2014. "Who Collects Art? An International Empirical Assessment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2014. "Understanding the South China Sea: An Explorative Cultural Analysis," MPRA Paper 55389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turner, Robert, 2014. "Do Artistic Images Affect the Willingness to Buy Carbon Offsets? An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2014-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 24 Apr 2014.