Report NEP-CUL-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013. "Quantifying the Impacts of Digital Rights Management and E-Book Pricing on the E-Book Reader Market," Working Papers 13-03, NET Institute.
- Megan MacGarvie & Petra Moser, 2013. "Copyright and the Profitability of Authorship: Evidence from Payments to Writers in the Romantic Period," NBER Working Papers 19521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2013. "Searching for Physical and Digital Media: The Evolution of Platforms for Finding Books," NBER Working Papers 19519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian Hille & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 591, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Serge Nadeau, 2013. "The Immigrant Wage Gap in Canada: Differences between the Public and the Private Sector," Working Papers 1303E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Adena, Maja & Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Santarosa, Veronica & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Radio and the rise of the Nazis in prewar Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-310, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).