Report NEP-CUL-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Köbrich León, 2013. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Employment Decisions: Empirical Evidence for First- and Second Generation Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 553, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guerzoni, Marco & Nuccio, Massimiliano, 2012. "Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201217, University of Turin.
- BOCART, Fabian & HAFNER, Christian, 2013. "Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2013025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013. "Experts’ Awards And Economic Success: Evidence From An Italian Literary Prize," Working Papers 201306, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Almánzar, Miguel & Torero, Máximo & Grebmer, Klaus von, 2013. "Futures Commodities Prices and Media Coverage," Discussion Papers 149414, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Alam, Niaz, 2013. "Ethical Investment and Consumers in Cultural History," MPRA Paper 47216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore