Report NEP-CUL-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2011. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Job Satisfaction: The Divide between EU and Eastern Economies," MPRA Paper 41940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Landini, 2012. "The Evolution of Control in the Digital Economy," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Nikrooz Nasr Esfahani, 2012. "News Aggregators and Competition Among Newspapers in the Internet," Working Papers 12-20, NET Institute.
- Yabing Jiang, 2012. "e-Book Platform Competition in the Presence of Two-Sided Network Externalities," Working Papers 12-19, NET Institute.
- Joan Calzada & Guillem Ordóñez, 2012. "Competition in the news industry: fighting aggregators with versions and links," Working Papers 12-22, NET Institute.
- Ruiu, Gabriele, 2012. "Is fatalism a cultural belief? An empirical analysis on the origin of fatalistic tendencies," MPRA Paper 41705, University Library of Munich, Germany.