Report NEP-CUL-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bignon, Vincent & Flandreau, Marc, 2012. "The Price of Media Capture and the Looting of Newspapers in Interwar France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Landini, 2012. "Institutional Change and Information Production," Department of Economics University of Siena 645, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matttia De' Grassi Di Pianura, 2012. "Subsidising network technology adoption the case of publishers and E-readers," Working Papers hal-00714447, HAL.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2012. "At the eye of the cyclone: the Greek crisis in global media," MPRA Paper 39830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Bentzen, Jeanet & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Religious orders and growth through cultural change in pre-industrial England," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.