Report NEP-CUL-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI & John W. O'HAGAN, 2011. "Historical Patterns Based on Automatically Extracted Data: the Case of Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep1411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," NBER Working Papers 17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nakanishi, Yasuo, 2011. "Copyright and market structure under vertical relations," MPRA Paper 34206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian David Soane & Rocco Scolozzi & Beatrice Marelli & Cristina Orsatti & Klaus Hubacek & Alessandro Gretter, 2011. "Developing a panarchy model of landscape conservation and management of alpine-mountain grassland in Northern Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1107, Public policies and local development.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2011. "Newspaper Differentiation and Investments in Journalism: The Role of Tax Policy," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.