Report NEP-CUL-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/2/doc2011-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2011. "Price discrimination and competition in two-sided markets: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/894, IESE Business School.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Vertical integration and product market competition: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/893, IESE Business School.
- Johansson, Börje & Klaesson, Johan, 2010. "Creative Milieus In The Stockholm Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 234, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Neil MacCallum & Thierry Baert & Pierfelice Rosato & Stefano Barbieri, 2011. "Sustainable Tourism and Local Development in Apulia Region," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/2, OECD Publishing.