Report NEP-CUL-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Michel Menger, 2010. "Cultural Policies in Europe.From a State to a City-Centered Perspective on Cultural Generativity," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-28, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2010. "Semi-collusion in media markets," DICE Discussion Papers 11, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Dongook Choi & Yeonbae Kim, 2010. "Effects of Piracy and Digital Rights Management on the Online Music Market in Korea," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201072, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Müller, Christopher & Böhme, Enrico, 2011. "A note on the relationship of mainstream and art house movie theaters," MPRA Paper 27908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dragos VESPAN, 2010. "Using Process Ontology To Represent Library Activities," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 33, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.