Report NEP-CUL-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Tobias Regner, 2009. "Digital Technology and the Allocation of Ownership in the Music Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Imbs, Jean & Mumtaz, Haroon & Ravn, Morten O & Rey, Hélène, 2009. "One TV, One Price?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brügger, Beatrix & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "Does Culture Affect Unemployment? Evidence from the Röstigraben," CEPR Discussion Papers 7405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maystre, Nicolas & Olivier, Jacques & Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry, 2009. "Product-Based Cultural Change: Is the Village Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serafinelli, Michel, 2009. "Culture, Policies and Labor Market Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.