Report NEP-CUL-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin T. W. Rosenfeld & Christoph Hornych, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Justin Ho & Katherine Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2008. "The Use of Full-line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry," NBER Working Papers 14588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis Ioannou & Julie Holland Mortimer & Richard Mortimer, 2008. "The Effects of Capacity on Sales Under Alternative Vertical Contracts," NBER Working Papers 14611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Gehlbach & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Government Control of the Media," Working Papers w0126, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Schleife, Katrin, 2008. "Regional Versus Individual Aspects of the Digital Divide in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-085 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348928_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore