Report NEP-CUL-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guang Bi & David E. Giles, 2007. "An Application of Extreme Value Theory to U.S. Movie Box Office Returns," Econometrics Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Stephanie Ashe, 2007. "Heritage Planning: Approaches to Public Participation and Contestation in Groningen, The Netherlands," NEURUS papers neurusp117, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Eliashberg, J. & Hegie, Q. & Ho, J. & Huisman, D. & Miller, S.J. & Swami, S. & Weinberg, C.B. & Wierenga, B., 2007. "Demand-Driven Scheduling of Movies in a Multiplex," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-033-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pamela Kaval, 2007. "The Link between Perceived and Actual Wildfire Danger: An Economic and Spatial Analysis Study in Colorado (USA)," Working Papers in Economics 07/13, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.