Report NEP-CUL-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2007. "Understanding Production in the Performing Arts: A Production Function for German Public Theatres," Trinity Economics Papers tep0707, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604c is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Sarto, Alessio & Zanola, Roberto, 2007.
"Il pubblico di circo in Italia: il caso dell'acquatico Bellucci
[Circus attendance in Italy: the case of Acquatico Bellucci]," MPRA Paper 3409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.