Report NEP-CTA-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco D'Acunto & Jin Xie & Jiaquan Yao, 2020. "Trust and Contracts: Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 8714, CESifo.
- Sébastien Ménard, 2020. "Optimal sickness benefits in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers hal-03027395, HAL.
- Kirill Shakhnov, 2020. "The Allocation OF Talent: Finance versus Entrepreneurship," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0420, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Vasco J. Gabriel & Neil Rickman, 2020. "Individual Incentives and Workers’ Contracts: Evidence from a Field Experiment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0320, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2020. "Financing Talent Development: The Baseball Reserve System and the Hollywood Star System," Working papers 2020-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.