Report NEP-CTA-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wölfing, Nikolas, 2019. "Forward trading and collusion in supply functions," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2019. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," CESifo Working Paper Series 7495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Napasintuwong, Orachos, 2019. "Growers’ participation in maize seed production contracts in Thailand," 2019 Conference (63rd), February 12-15, 2019, Melbourne, Australia 283984, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES).
- Dessein, Wouter & Holden, Richard, 2019. "Organizations with Power-Hungry Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 13526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillaume Carlier & Kelvin Shuangjian Zhang, 2019. "Existence of solutions to principal-agent problems under general preferences and non-compact allocation space," Papers 1902.06552, arXiv.org.