Report NEP-CTA-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua R. Bruce & John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2018. "Public Contracting for Private Innovation: Government Expertise, Decision Rights, and Performance Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 24724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Ma & Scott Duke Kominers, 2018. "Bundling Incentives in (Many-to-Many) Matching with Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-011, Harvard Business School.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald & Kampkötter, Patrick & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," HEC Research Papers Series 1285, HEC Paris.
- Hector Chade, 2018. "A Model of Imperfect Competition under Adverse Selection," 2018 Meeting Papers 1241, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anil Kashyap & Anna Pavlova & Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2018. "Benchmarking Asset Managers," 2018 Meeting Papers 1030, Society for Economic Dynamics.