Report NEP-CTA-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerkkamp, R.B.O. & van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2018. "Two-Echelon Lot-Sizing with Asymmetric Information and Continuous Type Space," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Anne Amar-Sabbah & Pierre Batteau, 2018. "CEO Compensation: Agency Theory is Irrelevant but not the Neoclassical Game-Theoretic Framework," Working Papers halshs-01818600, HAL.
- Kerem Ugurlu, 2018. "Dynamic optimal contract under parameter uncertainty with risk averse agent and principal," Papers 1806.01495, arXiv.org.
- Audinga Baltrunaite & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Sauro Mocetti & Tommaso Orlando, 2018. "Discretion and supplier selection in public procurement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1178, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John Bennett & Matthew D. Rablen, 2018. "Bribery, Hold-Up and Bureaucratic Structure," Working Papers 2018011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Charles F. Mason, 2018. "Optimal Contracts for Discouraging Deforestation with Risk Averse Agents," CESifo Working Paper Series 7067, CESifo.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Castro, Francisco & Weintraub, Gabriel, 2018. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 13018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.