Report NEP-CTA-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharina Huesmann & Wanda Mimra, 2015. "Quality provision and reporting when health care services are multi-dimensional and quality signals imperfect," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/221, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2015. "Taxing Fragmented Aid to Improve Aid Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hebous, Shafik & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Towards a fiscal union? On the acceptability of a fiscal transfer system in the eurozone," SAFE White Paper Series 28, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Maria Polyakova, 2015. "Regulation of Insurance with Adverse Selection and Switching Costs: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Layton & Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 2015. "Assessing Incentives for Adverse Selection in Health Plan Payment Systems," NBER Working Papers 21531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hajime Tomura, 2015. "Payment Instruments and Collateral in the Interbank Payment System," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 056, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.