Report NEP-CTA-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2015. "Efficiency and Information Transmission in Bilateral Trading," NBER Working Papers 21495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2015. "Multiproduct Monopoly Made Simple," Economics Series Working Papers 754, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Verani, Stephane, 2015. "Aggregate Consequences of Dynamic Credit Relationships," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2015. "Contracting on Networks," Working Papers halshs-01102403, HAL.
- Defever, Fabrice & Fischer, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2015. "Relational contracts and supplier turnover in the global economy," DICE Discussion Papers 193, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).