Report NEP-CTA-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Zilberman & Pedro Hemsley, 2015. "Risk Contracts with Private Information and One-Sided Commitment," Textos para discussão 635, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Philippe Aghion & Ernst Fehr & Richard Holden & Tom Wilkening, 2015. "The role of bounded rationality and imperfect information in subgame perfect implementation: an empirical investigation," ECON - Working Papers 189, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Juan F. Escobar & Gastón Llanes, 2015. "Cooperation Dynamic in Repeated Games of Adverse Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 311, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Dalton, P.S. & Gonzalez Jimenez, V.H. & Noussair, C.N., 2015. "Paying with Self-Chosen Goals : Incentives and Gender Differences," Discussion Paper 2015-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Toomas Hinnosaar, 2015. "On the impossibility of protecting risk-takers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 404, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei, 2015. "Bundled procurement," MPRA Paper 63423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filomena Garcia & Cecilia Vergari, 2015. "Revealing incentives for Compatibility Provision in Vertically differentiated Network Industries," Caepr Working Papers 2015-005 Classification-L, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Elwyn Davies & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "When No Bad Deed Goes Punished: A Relational Contracting Experiment in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- ABADA, Ibrahim & EHRENMANN, Andreas & SMEERS, Yves, 2014. "Endogenizing long-term contracts in gas market models," CORE Discussion Papers 2014036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Orazio Attanasio & Corina Mommaerts & Costas Meghir, 2015. "Insurance in Extended Family Networks," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1996, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.