Report NEP-CTA-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Orlov, 2014. "Optimal Design of Internal Disclosure," 2014 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herbold, Daniel, 2014. "A repeated principal-agent model with on-the-job search," SAFE Working Paper Series 64, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Claudia Keser & Andreas Markstädter, 2014. "Informational Asymmetries in Laboratory Asset Markets with State-Dependent Fundamentals," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-30, CIRANO.
- Erwan Quintin & Cyril Monnet, 2014. "A Theory of Blind Trading," 2014 Meeting Papers 283, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Neale Mahoney & E. Glen Weyl, 2014. "Imperfect Competition in Selection Markets," NBER Working Papers 20411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Corbae, 2014. "A Theory of Credit Scoring and Competitive Pricing of Default Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 274, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Garance Genicot & Alice Mesnard, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1433, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.