Report NEP-CTA-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," CEIS Research Paper 317, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Philippe Delacote & Arnaud Dragicevic & Serge Garcia, 2014. "Principal-agent relationship in resource management, multiple principals and spatial dynamics," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2014-10, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Oct 2014.
- Sidartha Gordon & Alessandro Riboni, 2014. "Doubts and Dogmatism in Conflict Behavior," Sciences Po publications 2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2013. "Incentives, Wages, Employment, and the Division of Labor in Teams," Working Papers 2013-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Angel Hernando-Veciana & Fabio Michelucci, 2014. "On the Optimality of Not Allocating," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp514, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Christophe Goethals, 2014. "L’opérateur de transport public à Bruxelles (STIB) et la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale :25 ans de vie commune," Working Papers CEB 14-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2014. "Competing with Asking Prices (first version)," ESE Discussion Papers 243, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Stephen Williamson, 2014. "Central Bank Purchases of Private Assets," 2014 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ernst Fehr & Michael Powell & Tom Wilkening, 2014. "Handing out guns at a knife fight: behavioral limitations of subgame-perfect implementation," ECON - Working Papers 171, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sue H. Mialon, 2013. "Prejudice and Competitive Signaling," Emory Economics 1313, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Working Papers 279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Susan A. Kayser & John W. Maxwell & Michael W. Toffel, 2014. "Supply chain screening without certification: The critical role of stakeholder pressure," Working Papers 2014-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.