Report NEP-CTA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Einy, Ezra, 2014. "The value of public information in common value Tullock contests," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rui de Figueiredo & Evan Rawley & Orie Shelef, 2014. "Bad Bets: Excessive Risk Taking, Convex Incentives, and Performance," Discussion Papers 13-002, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert King & Yang Lu & Ernesto Pastén, 2014. "Policy Design with Private Sector Skepticism in the Textbook New Keynesian Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 717, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2123/9951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Exley, 2013. "Incentives for Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Reputations," Discussion Papers 12-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.