Report NEP-CTA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ezra Einy & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2014. "The value of public information in common value Tullock contests," Economics Working Papers we1401, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía, revised Mar 2014.
- Rui de Figueiredo & Evan Rawley & Orie Shelef, 2014. "Bad Bets: Excessive Risk Taking, Convex Incentives, and Performance," Discussion Papers 13-002, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert King & Yang Lu & Ernesto Pastén, 2014. "Policy Design with Private Sector Skepticism in the Textbook New Keynesian Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 717, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillén, Pablo & Hakimov, Rustamdjan, 2014. "Monkey see, monkey do: truth-telling in matching algorithms and the manipulation of others," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Exley, 2013. "Incentives for Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Reputations," Discussion Papers 12-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.