Report NEP-CTA-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert Zwart, 2013. "Optimal bail-out policies under renegotiation," CPB Discussion Paper 261, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- : Kostas Koufopoulos & : Roman Kozhan, 2013. "Welfare-Improving Ambiguity in Insurance Markets with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers wpn13-13, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- : Arie E. Gozluklu, 2012. "Pre-Trade Transparency and Informed Trading an Experimental Approach to Hidden Liquidity," Working Papers wpn12-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Aviad Heifetz & Willemien Kets, 2013. "Robust Multiplicity with a Grain of Naiveté," Discussion Papers 1573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- K. Hilken & S. Rosenkranz & K.J.M. De Jaegher & M. Jegers, 2013. "Reference Points, Performance and Ability: A Real Effort Experiment on Framed Incentive Schemes," Working Papers 13-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Glenn W. Harrison & : Morten I. Lau & : Daniel Read, 2013. "Subjective Bayesian Beliefs," Working Papers wpn13-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.