Report NEP-CTA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2013. "Hidden Action or Hidden Information? How Information Gathering Shapes Contract Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 9552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kohei Kawamura (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Confidence and Competence in Communication," ESE Discussion Papers 222, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Axel Dreher & Kai Gehring & Christos Kotsogiannis & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information transmission within federal fiscal architectures: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 253, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud, 2013. "Benchmarking Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 9467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmans, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Zhu, John, 2013. "Contracting With Synergies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Mahmoudi, Babak & Mohammadi, Ali, 2013. "Adverse Selection and Search Frictions in Corporate Loan Contracts," MPRA Paper 49780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halac, Marina & Yared, Pierre, 2013. "Fiscal Rules and Discretion under Persistent Shocks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1014, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the Welfare Equivalence of Asset Markets and Banking in Diamond Dybvig Economies," Working Papers 201356, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- CANTA, Chiara & LEROUX, Marie-Louise, 2013. "Public and private hospitals, congestion, and redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers 2013041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore