Report NEP-CTA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2013. "Market-based incentives," MPRA Paper 45576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2013. "Regulating a multiproduct and multitype monopolist," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 397, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Facundo Piguillem & Anderson Schneider, 2013. "Coordination, Efficiency and Policy Discretion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1306, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Amanda Pallais, 2013. "Inefficient Hiring in Entry-Level Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 18917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.