Report NEP-CTA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2012. "Communication in Cournot Oligopoly," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20121, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Sébastien Roussel, 2012. "North / South Contractual Design through the REDD+ Scheme," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael P. Keane & Olena Stavrunova, 2012. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance," Economics Papers 2012-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lionel de Boisdeffre, 2012. "On the existence of financial equilibrium when beliefs are private," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Smith, James L. & Thompson, Rex, 2012. "The Informational Role of Spot Prices and Inventories," Discussion Papers dp-12-45, Resources For the Future.
- Junichiro Ishida & Takashi Shimizu, 2012. "Asking One Too Many? Why Leaders Need to Be Decisive," ISER Discussion Paper 0857, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Informal incentive labour contracts and product market competition," Discussion Papers 2012/139, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Rafael López Zorzano & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral & Teresa Garín-Muñoz & Covadonga Gijón Tascón, 2012. "Customer Service Quality and Incomplete Information in Mobile Telecommunications: A Game Theoretical Approach to Consumer Protection," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2012. "The structure of CEO pay: pay-for-luck and stock-options," CEPR Discussion Papers 9182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shelegia, Sandro, 2012. "Imperfect information in a quality-competitive hospital market. A comment on Gravelle and Sivey," MPRA Paper 42121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herweg, Fabian & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "A Theory of Ex Post Inefficient Renegotiation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 390, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rick Harbaugh & Eric Rasmusen, 2012. "Coarse Grades: Informing the Public by Withholding Information," Working Papers 2012-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Marco di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," CSEF Working Papers 323, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Oct 2013.
- Marco Di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," EIEF Working Papers Series 1212, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2014.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.