Report NEP-CTA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 41838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irenaeus Wolff & J. Philipp Reiss, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Funding Contracts: An Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 78, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Mariya Teteryanikova, 2012. "Horizontal Product Differentiation: Disclosure and Competition," Vienna Economics Papers 1205, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Steffen Andersen & Uri Gneezy & John A. List, 2012. "Carrots that Look Like Sticks: Toward an Understanding of Multitasking Incentive Schemes," NBER Working Papers 18453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Solving the GlobalWarming Problem: Beyond Markets, Simple Mechanisms May Help!," TSE Working Papers 12-340, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Solving the GlobalWarming Problem: Beyond Markets, Simple Mechanisms May Help!," IDEI Working Papers 746, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "Approximate Robustness Of Equilibrium To Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1209, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Vyacheslav Fos, 2012. "Do prices reveal the presence of informed trading?," NBER Working Papers 18452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walther, A., 2012. "Asset price manipulation with several traders," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1242, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- De Frutos, María Ángeles & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2012. "Resale in Auctions with Financial Constraints," DFAEII Working Papers 8758, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Christian Matthes & Francesca Rondina, 2012. "Two-sided learning in New Keynesian models: Dynamics, (lack of) convergence and the value of information," Economics Working Papers 1338, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Charles Angelucci & Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Private and Public Control of Management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.