Report NEP-CTA-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huric Larsen, J.F., 2012. "Public firm incentives under asymmetric information and prospect of deregulation and privatization," MPRA Paper 39351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simeon Schudy & Verena Utikal, 2012. "The Influence of (Im)perfect Data Privacy on the Acquisition of Personal Health Data," TWI Research Paper Series 76, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Smith, Vincent H. & Watts, Myles J., 2012. "The SURE Program: An Investigation of Moral Hazard Opportunities and Adverse Selection Effects," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," TSE Working Papers 12-315, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," IDEI Working Papers 724, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James, 2012. "Who Participates in Risk Transfer Markets? The Role of Transaction Costs and Counterparty Risk," Working Papers 2012-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert, 2012. "Corruption and the Public Display of Wealth," Working Papers 1202, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2012. "Stock Market Tournaments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2012. "Fat-tail Climate Risks, Mechanism design, and Reputation," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hideo Hashimoto & Kojun Hamada & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2012. "A Numerical Approach to the Contract Theory: the Case of Moral Hazard," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.